- Comfortable home setting around family members.
- Safe and will be attended to during the night.
- Have a large, grass fenced yard with potty area.
- Day & night one on one care.
- Fresh, clean blankets every day.
- Daily visits to safe & distracting public places.
- Free training material and tests
- 6 months of free future email/ phone assistance
- 30 days plus 3 home lessons + materials
- Puppies 6 months to adult
- Crate training
- Potty training
- Focus, Sit & Place (Home & Public)
- Down, Stay (Home & Public)
- Heel, Come (Home & Public)
- Socializing/ Lunging
- Jumping/ Barking
- Videos of your dog in training
- Off Leash capability for parks, beaches and neighborhood control
COMPARE US TO OTHERS!
With so many options in trainers these days, it can be very overwhelming and confusing. So we encourage owners to ask a few of these questions:
- Are you certified and how long have you been training professionally?
- What certifications do you hold?
- What methods do you use in training?
- What happens in your training program when the dog responds in the way you do not want him to?
- How will you punish the dog or advise me to punish the dog if he gets something wrong or exhibits a behavior I do not like?
- How do you know that the type of reinforcement you have selected to train my dog is appropriate?
- Will you guarantee your training results?
- How will you know or how will I know if my dog is stressed during the training?
- How do you think a dog’s behavior should be addressed if the dog is growling or snapping at people or other dogs?
- What dog training equipment do you use when training a dog or do you recommend I use?
Myth #1: My dog won't listen to me because she/he is being trained by someone else.
Truth: Dogs for the Blind, Police dogs, and Service dogs are trained by someone else, and professionally. Once your dog is trained, I will show you what they know, and YOU applied obedience and behavior modification at home...it's that EASY!!!
Myth #2: A month is so long, I can't live without my dog.
Truth: Just like our jobs or relationship, a month compared to years is not that long. And when it can adjust for the good, it is well worth it in the long run. Especially when it is a concerning behavior or obedience needing to be instilled.
Myth #3: The cost is so much, I can't afford it. I can't spend that much on dog training.
Truth: The cost is little more than what people are used to seeing ($99). But this isn't just dog training. The program consist of professional behavior modification, evaluation and the CORRECT training protocol customized for your pet. The training and boarding is held in my home, not a kennel. I only train 2 dogs at a time, so there is quality training involved.
Our Waiting List
Due to our popular and very effective programs, we only take 2 training dogs at a time and start on the 1st of every month to lessen complications and keep everyone on a timely schedule. At this time, we are one month booked out so we highly encourage everyone to complete the questionnaire and make your deposit to hold your' dog's space in our home. You can easily do this by selecting the options on the indicating tabs below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
We know this is bit of information to fill out, but we take care of other's pets like they are our own. We want to make sure we get to know you and your pet as much as possible before we start. I will also be conducting a personal behavior consultation immediately before we start to finalize the entrance process.
*****PLEASE NOTE*****Not everyone or every dog can or will be accepted into our program. We take our training very seriously, we want to make sure our training is a good match for your dog.
*****Cost*****If you are concerned about pricing, we understand, but we assure you due to no overhead, building costs and expensive equipment we keep our pricing very reasonable.
When you are done filling out your important information, please go to the "MAKE APPOINTMENT" page and make your reservation.