- Comfortable home setting around family members.
- Safe and will be attended to during the night.
- Have a large, grass fenced yard with separate potty area.
- Day & night one on one care.
- Fresh, clean blankets every day.
- Daily visits to safe & distracting public places.
- Stay & Train Program
- Lesson 1 Intro to training & behavior
- Lesson 2 Down & Stay, Heel (home)
- Lesson 3 Heel & Come (public )
- E-Book & Material
- Training collar (s)
- Certificate of Completion
- 6 months of ph/email consultations
- Animal Behavior College/ 2007
- AKC CGC Evaluator
- IACP CPDT & Certified Service Dog Trainer/ In progress
- Veterinary Technician/2000-2009
- IAABC Behavior Consulting/ Supporting Status
- University of Washington Animal Behavior Certificate/ Sept. 2017
You got a new puppy! Now what?
Congratulations! All the sweet kisses, big brow eyes and that puppy breath everyone talks about. You've seen all those wonderful commercials of the puppy and children frolicking in the meadows chasing butterflies, so why does your new puppy keep barking, peeing in the house and using your arm as a chew toy?