Private lessons are In-Your Home lessons that first help you learn to modify your dog's behavior and start learning basic commands. The dovetail together so whether your pup is 8 weeks old or 8 years old, you will know how to enjoy life in your home and in real life public areas.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM LESSONS:
- 10 lessons
- 5 group walks
- Crate training/ house & yard boundaries
- Potty training/ specific areas
- Focus, Sit & Place (Home & Public & Off Leash)
- Down, Stay (Home & Public & Off Leash)
- Heel & Emergency Down
- Come (Home & Public & Off Leash)
- Socializing/ Lunging/ Barking
- Learn Duration, Distance and Distractions
- Verbal & Hand signal cues (very important)
- Training material
Price $1200-1600 plus Group Walks
Group lessons are for owners & dogs that have previously passed prior lesson programs and are admitted to the group walks and real-life social groups. We will be conducting classes accordingly in different areas around Kirkland trail and walk paths.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM GROUP WALKS:
- Expand skill sets.
- Proper socialization.
- Verbal & hand signal control
- Public etiquette
- Training Techniques.
- Body language & mechanics.
- Certificate of Completion.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR GROUP:
- Training equipment
- Dog backpack (see video)
- Safe shoes (no sandals)
- Water bowl & water bottle
- Completion of a prior course
- Directions to the destinations